Gary’s Cycles Delivery Information
Here at Garys Cycles, we aim to deliver your items quickly and efficiently as possible. However, there is the odd occasion where stock might change when you purchase an item. If this occurs we will contact you straight away with an updated estimated delivery time to re-stock the product or provide you with an alternative solution.
Ireland Delivery Info
- Standard Delivery – 48 hours
- Delivery for accessories is €5.95
Spend over €60, delivery is FREE
Standard Bike Delivery:
Standard Delivery is Free when the bike is over €1,000, we delivery the bike with our own shop van - Please note: this is done when we have a full van load and can take between min 1-2 weeks. If the cost of the bike is below €1,000, there is a €20 cost and this will applied when checking out your bike via the cart.
Please note: we reserve the right to send the delivery with DPD during busy periods.
If you need the bike sooner, we can ship the bike 99% built via DPD. However, there is an additional charge for this charges start at €20.00.
More info can be seen here: https://www.www.garyscycles.com/nation...
If a bike is in stock dispatch time is 1-2 days from ordering, please note we dispatch bikes with DPD Tuesday to Friday.
Additional Delivery Info
- What does ‘’In-stock’’ mean – this means the product is in stock in store.
- Warehouse - ''Warehouse stock'' means this item is in stock, but with our suppliers and can take 10-15 days to come into stock into us. (This stock is coming from either the Uk, Holland, Germany or Switzerland).
- Bikes, Bike racks, Turbo Trainers etc may require a separate delivery costing.
- We use An Post as a delivery partner and DPD for larger items.
- (Products are shipped from Tuesday to Saturday for Accessories
- Bikes are dispatched between Tuesday and Friday).
- If you order products on Saturday, Sunday or Monday and these items are in-stock they will normally be dispatched on Tuesday.
- We aim to dispatch In-Stock orders within 2 working days if they are In-Stock
- If your products is coming from supplier warehouse ''this can take 10- to 15 days''
- Once we receive the product from the supplier it can take 1-3 working days to be posted by An Post here in Ireland and please allow for 4-5 working days to be sent to the UK
- When an order has been posted or sent with DPD or TNT you will get a dispatched email and a tracking number.
- If you have any questions on your order status then please contact our sales team on email@example.com
Please note: that at certain times of the year (Christmas etc.) when demand is high you should allow extra days for shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Obviously we want you to be happy with every product you purchase from us both online or in store at Garys Cycles. Please do not remove labels from products or dispose of packaging while you are making up your mind as this may affect your ability to return an item.
If you choose to return an item, it must reach us in original unused condition with all labels attached and any packaging that may have formed part of the item i.e. boxed goods. At all times your statutory rights are protected.
Unfortunately, we do not provide a refund on bikes purchased or vouchers when the customer has a change of mind. The team can provide you with store credit and this does not effect your consumer rights.
Making a Return
In the event that you are not satisfied or have changed your mind, you may return any product or products within 14 days of the dispatch date and, following inspection of the product, we will refund you or provide shop credit for the cost of the product minus the outgoing delivery charge via the original payment method used.
Please note: that the cost of return is not the responsibility of Garys Cycles. We reserve the right not to accept ‘change of mind’ returns outside of this period. Goods may also be returned in person to our store.
Returns should be posted to:
Garys Cycles, Quay St, Rathquarter, Sligo, Ireland
As of the 12/01/23 we have now started to deliver to selected countries in Europe online. The costs of the following for products which weigh between 0 – 2kg are the following below.
- Germany - €16.00
- Italy - €23.50
- French – €16.00
- Portugal - €23.00
- Spain - €23.00
- Poland – €15.00
- Belgium - €15.00
- The Netherlands - €10.00
- The UK - €12.00
Please note: for larger items such as turbo trainers, car racks and bulkier items an additional charge might apply and you will be contacted by a member of our team in-relation to this.
Unfortunately, we are not permitted to ship Trek bicycles outside of Ireland. Any orders placed for Trek bikes on our website, for delivery outside of the Republic of Ireland will be cancelled and refunded.
Tax & Availability
All prices are shown inclusive of VAT, presently 23% in Ireland (subject to periodic change).
Any custom charges that may apply are the customers responsibility and not the responsibility of Gary's Cycles.
Pricing and stock availability are shown at the time of the page being loaded and both may be subject to change without further notice.
Please note: supplier items can take a little time to arrive in store to us, as they can come from the UK, Netherlands, German and Switzerland. Therefore, please allow 15 working days for supplier items, it is outside our control on how long it takes suppliers to deliver these items to ourselves.
As soon as they arrive in-store to us, we will get them out for delivery within the same day to you and we will provide a tracking number and service provider info on who will be delivering your items.
At all times we will do our best to ensure that product information and technical specifications listed on our website for the products we sell are correct and accurate. However, it may sometimes happen that some of the information featured may be incomplete, inaccurate or may contain typographical errors.
Any errors are wholly unintentional (it’s the whole human thing again!) and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability. If it comes to our attention that an item is incorrectly priced on our website we reserve the right not to proceed with your order, as we are not obliged to sell any item at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.