Gary’s Cycles Delivery Information
Here at Garys Cycles, we aim to deliver your items quickly and efficiently as possible. However, there is the odd occasion where stock might change when you purchase an item. If this occurs we will contact you straight away with an updated estimated delivery time to re-stock the product or provide you with an alternative solution.
Unfortunately, we are not permitted to ship Trek bicycles outside of Ireland. Any delivery of Trek Bikes will be done via our own delivery van or via DPD and we will deliver nationwide throughout Ireland.
Standard Delivery: Standard Delivery is Free when the bike is over €1,000, we delivery the bike with our own shop van - Please note: this is done when we have a full van load and can take between min 1-2 weeks. If the cost of the bike is below €1,000, there is a €20 cost and this will applied when checking out your bike via the cart. Please note: we reserve the right to send the delivery with DPD during busy periods.
If you need the bike sooner, we can ship the bike 99% built via TNT or DPD
However, there is an additional charge for this charges start at €30.00.
More info can be seen here: https://www.garyscycles.com/nation...
If a bike is in stock dispatch time is 1-2 days from ordering, please note we dispatch bikes with DPD Tuesday to Friday.
- When you place your order you will receive an email that your order is processing. This can take 1-3 working days, but normally is done within 1 day if products are in stock.
- (Products are shipped from Tuesday to Saturday for Accessories and Bikes are dispatched between Tuesday and Friday).
- If you order products on Saturday, Sunday or Monday and these items are in-stock they will normally be dispatched on Tuesday.
- We aim to dispatch In-Stock orders within 2 working days if they are In-Stock
- If your products is coming from supplier warehouse you will receive an ''order is processing email when we have ordered the product with the supplier''
- It will take 5 working days for the product to come from our supplier warehouse.(Please note this could be longer if a product is coming from the UK with Brexit).
- Once the product has been received by the supplier it can take 1-3 working days to be posted by An Post here in Ireland and please allow for 4-5 working days to be sent to the UK
- When an order has been posted or sent with DPD or TNT you will get a dispatched email.
- If you have any questions on your order status then please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For orders over 100.00 euro you will be provided with a tracking number.
Please note: that at certain times of the year (Christmas etc.) when demand is high you should allow extra days for shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Obviously we want you to be happy with every product you purchase from us both online or in store at Garys Cycles. Please do not remove labels from products or dispose of packaging while you are making up your mind as this may affect your ability to return an item.
If you choose to return an item, it must reach us in original unused condition with all labels attached and any packaging that may have formed part of the item i.e. boxed goods. At all times your statutory rights are protected.
Making a Return
In the event that you are not satisfied or have changed your mind, you may return any item or items within 14 days of the dispatch date and, following inspection of the product, we will refund you for the cost of the item minus the outgoing delivery charge via the original payment method used.
Please note: that the cost of return is not the responsibility of Garys Cycles. We reserve the right not to accept ‘change of mind’ returns outside of this period. Goods may also be returned in person to our store.
Returns should be posted to:
Garys Cycles, Quay St, Rathquarter, Sligo, Ireland
- Bikes, Bike racks, Turbo Trainers etc may require a separate delivery costing.
- Standard delivery charge of €12.00 euro will apply to orders to the UK.
- Please note: additional delivery cost to the UK will apply for Bikes, Frames, Turbo Trainers and Bike Racks etc.
- Trek bikes can only be sold in Ireland any orders outside of Ireland will be cancelled and you will be contacted via email.
- We will endeavor to ship all orders within 1-3 working days from receipt of order (unless otherwise advised or bike orders).
- Products are shipped from Tuesday to Saturday for Accessories and Bikes are dispatched between Tuesday and Friday.
- We use An Post as a delivery partner, DPD & TNT for larger items.
- What does ‘’in stock’’ mean – this means the product is in stock in store.
Please note there is the odd occasion that products might be out of stock.
- Warehouse - Warehouse stock means this item is in stock but with our suppliers and can take 12 days to come into stock into us.
Once we receive the product this will be dispatched ASAP to you.
Standard Delivery – 48 hours
€5.95 Spend over €60, delivery is FREE
Standard Bike Delivery is Free this is when we delivery the bike with our own shop van.
Please note: we will organize delivery’s when we have a full van.
The other option is with DPD or TNT and there is a charge.
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
UK and International Standard Charge is €12.00
Bikes and bigger items are more expensive and prices for this will be discussed via email.
UK and International - Please note any excess duty's or custom charges is the responsibility of the consumer and these might be charged by the delivery service upon arrival of your goods, by purchasing on our website you agree to these terms and conditions.
Please Note: we do not deliver outside of Ireland and the UK, any orders marked for collection from different countries we will cancel these orders!
At all times we will do our best to ensure that product information and technical specifications listed on our website for the products we sell are correct and accurate. However, it may sometimes happen that some of the information featured may be incomplete, inaccurate or may contain typographical errors. Any errors are wholly unintentional (it’s the whole human thing again!) and we apologise if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability. If it comes to our attention that an item is incorrectly priced on our website we reserve the right not to proceed with your order as we are not obliged to sell any item at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.