Domane AL 5 Disc is fast, smooth and confident. Our best alloy Domane is built with a race-worthy Shimano 105 group set, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a vibration-absorbing fork and handlebar to keep you feeling fresh on long, competitive rides.
You want a comfortable, high-performance alloy road bike built with higher-end components. You're planning to crank out lots of fun, fast miles on the road and even light gravel rail trails.
A 2x11 Shimano 105 drivetrain has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminium frame has mudguard mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident, comfortable ride. Plus, tubeless-ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions. A carbon fork and IsoZone handlebar absorb fatiguing road vibration.
Our best aluminium Domane boasts race-worthy parts and a comfortable ride quality that can?t be matched on long rides and rough roads.
- This versatile bike is fully capable of taking on rough roads, challenging rides, races and even light gravel riding
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- Setting your wheels up as tubeless reduces the overall weight of your bike and the chance you?ll get a flat
- Bigger tyre clearance lets you run wider tyres for more traction and stability on rail trails and other light gravel roads
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
Premium alloy frame
Every Domane AL Disc has a lightweight aluminium frame with internal cable routing and smooth welds for race-ready looks and performance.
The endurance geometry, wide tyres and carbon fork keep you comfortable when you?re setting distance records.
The Domane AL Disc is built in Trek's road racing heritage, which means it's a road bike you won't outgrow as your rides get longer and faster.
Any road, any adventure
Disc brakes, extra tyre clearance and mounts for a rack and mudguards give it the versatility for any all-road adventure.
|Frame||Size 61, UNI, Aluminium, 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle|
|Wheel Size||Front 28|
|Wheel Size||Rear 28|
|Fork||Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed // Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Shimano RT70, CentreLock, 160 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Shimano RT70, CentreLock, 160 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.