Garys Cycles Bibshorts Yellow Black Small
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CARE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
- It is recommended to wash the garments after each use in order to protect the fibres from bacteria
- Before washing, reverse the items keeping the stitching outside.
- Wash the garments separately.
- Use washing bags, a gentle cycle and warm water (max 30°).
- Do not use fabric softeners and bleach and never tumble dry. The use of softeners damages the fabric’s fibers and also the foams of the pads, compromising their normal function.
- There are two main problems that can occur over time--that is piling and deterioration of the fabrics. To avoid piling, do not wash the garments together with gloves, backpacks and shoe covers that have a velcro strap. The piling is not a manufacturing defect.
- To avoid the deterioration of the fabrics--we suggest to wash garments after each use in order to maintain the quality of the fibres.
- Sun creams, oils or muscle heating products can damage the textile fibres of the garments.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.