If you bring us in your used/old helmet we will give you € 10.00 euro off your new helmet in store.
With our Crash Replacement Guarantee, we will provide you with a free replacement helmet if it is involved in a crash within the first year of ownership. All you will need to do is contact us or your local retailer with the crashed helmet, original sales receipt, details of the incident and a return address for your replacement.
If your Giant or Liv branded helmet is damaged from a cycling accident, Giant will offer a replacement helmet if the accident and claim is made within the first year of purchase.
Giant will aim to provide a free helmet, which is either like for like or the latest equivalent model. Should neither be available Giant will provide store credit to the value of your original Giant or Liv branded helmet purchase
In order to request a crash replacement helmet, please follow these 5 easy steps;
- Take your damaged helmet, along with your proof of purchase and evidence of the cycling accident to your local Giant or Liv retailer. Evidence can include images of the accident, any police incident reports and anything else that may be relevant – a damaged helmet on it’s own shall not be sufficient evidence.
- Discuss the accident with the retailer, following which the retailer will decide if a claim should be made to Giant.
- The retailer sends your claim to Giant and if Giant is satisfied with your claim you may request a replacement helmet.
- Choose a new replacement helmet of the same value offered by your retailer in store, or ask your retailer to place an order with Giant. Should a lesser helmet be chosen no refund shall be offered for the monetary difference.
- Put on your new helmet and go ride.
Simple as that.
Our range of helmets can be seen here: